Dan and his team take a highly hands-on and personal approach to working with their buyer clients. We work hand in hand with our buyers to demystify the financing process, to understand our clients’ needs, to search high and low for the perfect property, to negotiate on behalf of our clients best interests, to anticipate roadblocks and address them before they arise, and to advise you throughout the process from beginning to end and beyond. We see ourselves as advisors, educators, advocates, and lifelong partners for our clients. We work with you on a personal level to provide you the tools and information you need to get the results you desire.
As your partner, we will:
- Take the time to understand our client’s needs and wants in a property and help prioritize the list to meet an established budget
- Help set up search parameters to provide our clients with access to properties as soon as they hit the market so they never miss an opportunity
- Schedule showings at times convenient for our clients
- Leverage our extensive experience in home renovations and inspections throughout the process
- Leverage our expertise in contracts and negotiations and fiercely protect our clients best interests
- Be accessible – Our accessibility is a source of pride as we aim to be available whenever our clients need us
Real Estate is a highly involved and highly personal experience and we develop close relationships with our clients, many of whom are now our closest friends. We take our responsibilities seriously and you have my commitment that we will treat every client as if you were family and every transaction as if it were our own.
– Dan Spahr, Broker and Team Leader